Even to me the issue of “stay small, sweet, quiet, and modest” sounds like an outdated problem, but the truth is that women still run into those demands whenever we find and use our voices. -Brené Brown, Daring Greatly
Voice for Life Method addresses the whole person to help you find your authentic voice and connect with who you are on a deeper level. Through a combination of co-active® life coaching and voice and communication work, we will explore your values, beliefs and stories, as well as options and resources to address your needs and identify what works best for you. As your personal coach, I will introduce you to a variety of coaching techniques and vocal techniques and exercises to help you adapt optimal behaviours to reach your goals for vocal expression and in life.
My clients include women and men in the corporate world, entrepreneurs, coaches, trainers, artists, performers, journalists, academics, etc. The only requirement to work with me is a commitment to change.
Voice for Life Coaching can help you to:
- Understand your voice and find your natural speaking voice
- Optimize your vocal expression for speaking
- Develop a stronger more resonant voice
- Improve communication skills for leading, presenting, or public speaking
- Build self-awareness, self-confidence and a sense of personal power
- Work with your body to relieve tension and vocal strain
- Express yourself more fully, with greater range and colour, to connect with people on a whole new level!
Are you ready to play the leading role on the stage of your life?
If you’re curious about Voice for Life Coaching and want to know if this could be something for you, contact me to set up a free discovery session.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]