WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is a collaborative relationship between coach and client that supports the client in setting & achieving goals, building awareness, learning, and taking action towards the desired changes.
My role as coach is to support your vision and goals and to provide structure that helps you to make conscious choices. I will be an objective listener and will also give you straight feedback. I will ask you to step beyond your present limitations as you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
Do you feel like your dreams and aspirations are somehow beyond your grasp? Coaching can help you to strip away the barriers and finally achieve the goals you’ve always wanted, if you just let it happen.
I’m committed to meeting the needs of my clients and to providing a safe, non-judgmental and courageous space for them to experiment, learn and have fun!
Once agreed, we will work together to:
- Identify your goals for change
- Build up your self-awareness, confidence and your sense of power
- Pay attention to and work with the body
- Focus on the present (and future), while keeping the big picture in mind
- Experiment with both vocal and coaching techniques, tools and exercises according to your specific needs
- Agree on targeted actions to keep you moving towards your goals
My coaching services consist of 2 one-hour coaching sessions per month (minimum) via Skype or in-person at my address in Duebendorf or Zurich.
I offer 1-to-1 coaching and small group coaching (up to 6 persons) in English and French.
For further information please contact me to talk about your needs or book a sample coaching session. It’s free and without obligation.
CONFIDENTIALITY & ETHICS
Confidentiality is guaranteed in accordance with the Ethical Code of the International Coach Federation (ICF).